Thursday, June 18, 2009

Know a good sitter?

They really don't have to be good. Just trustworthy enough to leave my kids with. You're probably thinking I'm a bad mother right now (which may be true) but I really just mean that I need someone to watch the kids for a week, feeding them, change Kynsley's diapers, make sure they don't get hurt, etc. I'm not expecting puppet shows and paper mache animals at the end of the week.

So...if anybody knows anyone that's interested please let me know! Naturally, if you know me at all you will expect nothing less than short-notice and that is exactly what you're getting:) Granny has to have knee surgery next Wednesday the 24th so I'm looking for someone from Wednesday, June 24th-Thursday, July 2nd. She said she should be fine by Monday but Granny deserves recoup time and probably a break from my two to be honest.

I have no idea what the going babysitter rate is but I'll pay whatever he/she thinks is fair or trade pics they'd rather do that--or both. Whatever-I can get-I really just need a babysitter.
Oh, and they can keep them at my house or I'll take them to them. I'm totally flexible!

Thanks everyone!!

8 comments:

The Burns Family said...

Do I qualify? Call me!

Alicia said...

Hmmm...I don't know Angela. Your kind of iffy. I'm kidding! Absolutely! My kids like you better than me anyway! I'll talk to you about it tonight:)Love you!

Alicia said...

By the way...I forgot to say THANK YOU!!

Amber said...

I can help too, if Angela can't keep them the whole week or if you just want to spread the love, so to speak. Just let me know.

Dana said...

Just give me a call if you need any extra help. I can take one more I'm sure...I mean what's one more kid? :) I change plenty of diapers so it is nothing new for me.

Leanne Helums said...

I can help out too. Just let me know.

KLewter said...

I'd be glad to keep them. I might even throw in some paper mache!

Kathryn Lewter

Alicia said...

Wow!! Y'all are amazing. Thank you so much everybody!! Now I just have to figure out where to send them when...
Thanks again!!